Glad you are thinking about writing for IoTNews.com. At IoTNews, we welcome and encourage professionals to share their valuable insight and knowledge with the Internet of Things community and be a positive force when it comes to influencing the change and digital transformation that is happening.
We welcome you and invite all tech bloggers, authors, writers and developers to contribute to IoTNews.com or IoTForums.com.
Some of the topics we’re eager to publish:
- IoT/Internet of Things
- IoT Platforms
- IoT Projects/Project Ideas
- IoT Devices/Hardware
- IoT Architecture and Infrastructure
- IoT and Data Analytics
- IoT Development
- IoT Software
- Industrial IoT / Industry 4.0
- Enterprise IoT
- Security / Cybersecurity / IoT Security
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Machine Learning (ML)
- Cloud Computing / Cloud IoT
- Smart Homes
- Smart Cities
- Automation (home, business)
- Connected Cars / Autonomous vehicles
- 5G, Mobile and their impact on IOT adoption
- Digital Transformation
Standards and Guidelines for content contributors
- The article should consist of 700 to 2000++ words
- The article should have catchy title and should engage the audience with clear language, bullet lists and short paragraphs.
- The article should be written in simple, easy to understand English – please make sure you proofread and check for mistakes before submitting.
- The article should be free of any grammatical errors and spelling mistakes
- The article must be well formatted
- If required, you can insert 1 link in the article which is relevant to the content of the article (No spam links or promotions, affiliates, etc.)
- Articles already published will not be considered, must be unique and for IoTNews.com only and agree to not publish it anywhere else.
- IoTNews.com shall have complete editing rights to all articles submitted.
Use the contact form below to reach out to us. Please include topic(s) of interest.