Monnit Corporation today announced the release of iMonnit® Enterprise 4.0, an update to the popular IoT sensor monitoring platform built for the needs of Enterprise-level businesses. The software has an all-new user interface, an improved mobile experience and other new features.
“Monnit has been working with enterprise customers around the globe for ten years,” said Brad Walters, CEO, Monnit. “As technology and corporate networks evolve, we are excited about the possibilities this new software presents. Users can now enjoy a more intuitive sensor monitoring dashboard across all of their devices.”
ENTERPRISE 4.0 FEATURES
- The all-new user interface makes IoT network configuration and remote monitoring even more intuitive
- A more optimized monitoring dashboard and configuration interface — ideal for mobile and tablet — makes the experience better across all authorized network devices (Windows, macOS, Linux, mobile and tablet)
- Maps now allow users to place their wireless sensors within a floorplan for context
- Reports are now available to accommodate advanced analytics needs
- Creating actions is now streamlined — making sensor threshold and alert setup simpler
- Charts are now fully stand-alone — no longer requiring internet access (for isolated server scenarios)
- New profiles expand the number of sensors compatible with iMonnit Enterprise
iMonnit Enterprise 4.0 works with all of Monnit’s wireless sensing solutions, which include 80+ different wireless sensor types, wireless controllers and robust, reliable wireless gateways. These devices are available in commercial and industrial variants to suit a range of business monitoring applications.